More Style, Less Stuff
Cozy Minimalism isn’t about going without or achieving a particular new, modern style. Nope. It’s simply a mindset that helps you get whatever style YOU LOVE with the fewest imaginable items.
You want a warm, cozy, inviting home, without using more resources, money, and stuff than needed. Why use more if you don’t have to?
In Cozy Minimalist Home, accidental stylist and bestselling creator Myquillyn Smith guides you step by step on making purposeful design decisions for your home. You’ll be able to have the tools to turn out to be your home starting with what you have already got, and using just enough of the right furniture and decor to create a home you’re proud of in a way that honors your personal priorities, budget, and style. No more fretting with regards to decorating your house!
In Cozy Minimalist Home, Myquillyn Smith helps you
- Realize your role as the curator of your home who makes smart, style-impacting design choices
- Finally know what to focus on, and what not to worry about with regards to your home
- Discover the real secret to finding your unique style—it has nothing to do with those style quizzes
- Understand how to find a sofa you won’t hate tomorrow
- Deconstruct each room and then re-create it step by step with a fail proof process
- Create a pretty home with more style and less stuff—resulting in backwards decluttering!
- Finish your home and have it looking the way you’ve at all times hoped so you’ll use it the way you’ve at all times dreamed
After reading Myquillyn’s first book, The Nesting Place, women in every single place were convinced that it doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful and they found real contentment in their homes. But how does a content imperfectionist make actual design decisions?
Cozy Minimalist Home is the answer to that question. Written for the hands-on woman who’d fairly move her own furniture than hire a designer, this is the guidance she needs to finish every room of her house. With people, priorities and purpose in mind, anyone can create a beautiful home that transcends the trends.
A pretty home is nice, but a Cozy Minimalist home goes beyond pretty and sets the stage for connection, relationship, and rest.